- Examinations and summative evaluations (Jan. 16th to Feb. 1st)
- Financial aid applications
- National Scholarship project and interviews
- L.S.A.T. (eleventh of February)
- M.C.A.T. (twenty-fourth of March)
- A.P. examinations: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Physics C (both of them, I hope), U.S. History, European History, World History, Psychology, U.S. Government and Politics, Comparative Government and Politics.
- Regular dosage of lab work, C.Y.S.J. editing, T.T. work, tutoring (still at thirty-nine students), and APSAT curriculum development.
Be right back (April at the latest).