You know the protocol:
- Harvest ideas using mental forceps.
- Grind up the following in a mortar and pestle until no large pieces of tissue remain:
0.5 – 1.5 g ideas, 0.5 g of bad time management (75-150 um) per gram of ideas
- Pour into long-term-memory-type test tube with anti-leak protection. Incubate at 45-50 C for one month whilst life carries on, uncontrolled, outside.
- Harvest inspiration, add to previous tube. Vortex to resuspend. Incubate at 45-50 C for another month, given time constraints.
- Add 6 ml 100% yearn to write. Mix.
- Spin 10 min. at approximately 3000 mental rpm in order to prevent too much time from being lost, discard useless thoughts, air-dry briefly.
- Thought extracted for public perusal.
To put that differently, whilst I want more than anything to continue to put forth different things that I find interesting, these past few months have been horrendous! The chase is on, and I must, therefore, dedicate my time to it. As of January, I will be far more consistent with my postings. Please bear with me! For now, I will attempt to post whenever possible. I will strive for a weekly post, but that may not function as I would like. Tomorrow, however, expect something concerning M.C.A.T. Verbal Reasoning discussion!